INTERNSHIP DIGITAL DEPARTMENT - FULL STACK DEVELOPER OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE 28 OCTOBER 2019
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Digital Department based in Florence and Milan plays a crucial role in addressing the creative flow to the clientele needs in order to develop products consistent with the brand identity reaching the maximum performance potential.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity as follows:
- Full Stack Development Internship – Florence;
- Full Stack Development Internship – Milan;
What will you learn with us?
- Knowledge of agile digital organization principles;
- UI Design basics;
- Complexities of multi-channel sales and customer relationship flows;
- Features of a global e-commerce system;
- Best practices of professional software development.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Computer Engineering or Mathematics;
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Basic knowledge of CSS
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time