INTERNSHIP VISUAL MERCHANDISING & DESIGN DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE 28 OCTOBER 2019
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Visual Merchandising & Design Department based in Milan plays a crucial role in developing visual projects to share Gucci's vision and identity to the clientele.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity as follows:
- Visual Design Internship
- Visual Merchandising Internship
What will you learn with us?
- How to develop a Visual Design project and its phases;
- How to manage the activities meeting deadlines;
- How to manage different stakeholders involved in the process;
- How to collect information on displays for business analysis purposes;
- Acquire skills on visual merchandising guidelines creation.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and 2D & 3D tools knowledge;
- Passions for fashion, arts, architecture or photography are highly appreciated.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship'sTutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time