Junior IT Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for highly motivated IT Junior Analyst who can collect functional requirements and work with business and IT partners to establish a clear definition of scope. The candidate will be part of IT team and will work in a modern and international contest.
How you will contribute
You will take care of the following activities:
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Actively participate in IT Sales and Distribution Projects (SAP)
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP FMS Solution
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Support and coordinate activities performed by external consultants;
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to system user’s and AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Senior Analyst for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and the satisfactions.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics
- Interested in Sales processes
- Office Application knowledge
- Knowledge of English
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time