Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be supporting the Head of Administration and Finance of Kering Italia in developing financial activities and improvements for the department, supporting financial accounting processes throughout the company and delivering timely and accurate financial information to internal and external customers.
How you will contribute
- Ensure order cycle management, invoices and payments’ approvals
- Issue and record invoices, imputation and cost evaluation
- Support inter-company reconciliations
- Manage petty-cash bookkeeping, financial reporting and bank account reconciliation
- Ensure monthly and yearly closing processes and prepare all necessary financial statements
- Manage ordinary tax activities (preparation and dispatch of the “spesometro”, settlement and VAT declarations, R.A. certifications, mandatory registers, Intrastat management)
- Monitor credits and recovery of any overdue
- Manage auditing where required
- Liaise with controlling department in supporting the monthly reporting and budget / forecast activities
- Prepare ad-hoc reports or analysis at managements request
Who you are
- Degree in Economics or a diploma in Accounting with at least 5/6 years’ experience;
- Good knowledge of local and International Accounting Standards, IFRS and financial audits;
- Knowledgeable about analytical-management accounting and budgeting procedures; notions of business economics, tax law and business organization;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the most common management tools (preferably JD Edwards and / or SAP)
- Excellent analytical skills, highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment and invest time and effort;
- High ethical standards and integrity as well as high level of discretion;
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate Legal team and actively contribute to Kering’s ongoing success and growth. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless
- Full time