KERING Business Continuity Trainee
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will support the Group Business Continuity & Logistics Security team in the integration of a new Business Continuity Application Software and development of special projects.
How you will contribute
- Support in implementation of a new business continuity application software in the organization management system by planning, designing, developing and performing tests to assure the correct synchronisation of archived records;
- Control the deliveries produced and certify the data quality and integrity producing the records that demonstrate the validation positive conclusion;
- Support in risk analysis and creation of reports regarding the project performance, status and results;
- Support in daily use of the new software to all the users managing the incidents together with the ICT.
Who you are
- Computer Science, Programming or Engineering university degree preferred;
- Knowledge in English is essential, both written and spoken;
- Great interpersonal attitude, attentive to detail, effective;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Knowledge of database management systems and technologies like MS SQL is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Business Continuity & Logistics Security team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time