Kering Business & Technology Sourcing and Procurement Leader
Kering - Regular
Member of the IT Finance & Procurement department you will be Responsible for the IT operations & infrastructure and architecture portfolio through the development and implementation of procurement projects. You will ensure overall IT strategy vision, definition and execution at domain level. You will also be in charge of creating value by ensuring quality, supplier and risk management, innovation, sustainability, services, processes improvement and cost savings to ensure internal stakeholders satisfaction.
You will support the IT transformation through relevant strategies to procure IT services and goods in collaboration with IT stakeholders and regional IT procurement. As well, you will ensure the role of partner with legal and risk & Compliance teams.
How you will contribute
Strategies and objectives
- Define in collaboration with IT stakeholders the relevant strategies on his/her categories and the associated roadmap of projects to be driven by him/her in Europe (or globally) or by indirect purchasing managers in regions
- Define relevant policies and procedures to pursue the strategy defined on his/her categories in consistency and compliance with Group framework and guidelines
- Set economic and/or qualitative targets for each purchasing project
- Introduce innovation in vendor management, governance and operating model in IT domain.
- Conduct projects (specification work, sourcing, negotiation, contract, roll-out) in close partnership with IT stakeholders for his/her own projects worldwide
- Execute competitive RFI’s/RFP’s and manage/support on supplier negotiations and selection in alignment with users/requestors and project teams as required
- Manage relationship, negotiate and finalize contracts with Local & Global Suppliers
- Lead/Support contractual finalization, working with stakeholders and legal to close negotiations with contracts which fully protect the Group’s commercial interests and ensure mitigation of operational risks
- Achieve economic and/or qualitative targets for each purchasing project, monitor and report achievements
- Continuously maintain current knowledge of sourcing markets
- Ensure that proper reviews and approvals are in accordance with company delegation of authority (DOA) have been accomplished
- Design and execute a framework of KPI to evaluate, score and manage supplier performance and compliance
- Implement best practices and benchmarks in IT category across regions by the creation, the steering and the continuous animation of the community of stakeholders
- Ensure relevant purchasing policies and procedures are being followed on his/her categories in consistency and compliance with Group framework and guidelines
- Ensure supplier and risk management, innovation, sustainability and processes improvement
- Provide expertise and frameworks through categories guidelines
- Implement best practices and benchmarks in IT and Purchasing areas by the creation, the steering and the continuous animation of the community of stakeholders
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Engineering, or Computer Science, or Information Technology, or Economics or equivalent
- 6-8 years experience minimum in IT domain, purchasing and/or governance and or/delivery departments
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic vision, clear understanding of purchasing management and experienced in best practices purchasing tools and techniques in a complex international environment
- Analytical, persuasion and creativity abilities / Leadership and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of organization and suppliers
- Proven capabilities in influencing diverse senior leaders across the business
- Problem solving & change management attitude
- Excellent planning and project management abilities
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships creates processes with customer viewpoint, partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Fluent in French and English, Italian is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving department in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time