KERING Construction Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be part of the Construction Project team within the Integration & Coordination function of the KERING group, reporting to the Worldwide Construction Director, supporting and guaranteeing the control and follow-up of all construction projects in Italy.
How you will contribute
- Collect and summarize entities’ needs in terms of space planning or fit-out definition using the right technical tools;
- Steer and plan the completion of construction projects;
- Prepare technical programs, contractual documents, finalize work offers for architects and suppliers, using standard procedure;
- Advise on decisions regarding the acceptance or refusal of subcontractors and suggest alternatives;
- Responsible for project activities, giving constant feedback on the physical and financial state of work progress;
- Coordinate with external service providers to ensure high quality standards and cost efficiency;
- Manage costs and deadlines of all phases of the projects;
- Operate auditing on site to verify compliancy of the work;
- Create and coordinate meetings;
- Deliver and control all contractual and administrative aspects of construction process: purchase orders, contract management, invoice tracking and approval;
- Implement a reporting tool for project follow-up and cost controlling;
- Verify and archive project certification, creating a database of construction projects;
- Put in place new local procedures when necessary.
Who you are
- Engineering or architectural degree;
- 7 - 10 years of acquired experience in Construction/Real Estate project management, reporting and follow-up;
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP);
- Knowledgeable of the various Construction & Safety regulations;
- Ability to understand customer needs and constraints and transcribe them into a complete construction project;
- Autonomy in managing projects of diverse technical complexity and nature (renovations, conformity updates and replacement of equipment), efficient decision-maker able to manage several complicated projects simultaneously in different countries;
- Procurement management experience including delivery of all administrative, financial and technical procedures and documentation;
- Operational proficiency in MS Office and CAD software;
- Strong organizational skills, team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment and invest time and effort;
- High ethical standards and integrity as well as high level of discretion;
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English (French is a plus).
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Construction team and actively contribute to Kering’s ongoing success and growth. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time