KERING CORPORATE Brands Security Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will cooperate with the Security Manager to ensure all the security activities are carried out following high standards in every detail, in line with deadlines, cost management processes and approvals.
How you will contribute
- Acting as docking point between Kering Security department and our Houses
- Monitoring Brands security contractualization process
- Editing manual procedures and managing paperwork normalization
- Managing and monitoring assistance requests open for various sites, keeping both supervisor and suppliers updated
- Preparing and planning Asset Protection Audits in all Houses sites, both corporate and retail
- Checking the efficiency and functionality of security systems in place
- Supporting in managing Houses events, following-up with suppliers and other departments involved
- Supporting in organizing Loss Prevention Reports for Houses sites, both corporate and retail
- Managing administrative and bureaucratic tasks related to authorization requests to be sent to Trade Unions or DTLs for the commissioning of CCTV systems
Who you are
- You have a degree or a diploma in humanistic or scientific field
- You have proven experience in Security activities
- You are highly organized and multi-tasking, able to prioritize
- You are an excellent and positive communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You are fluent in English, French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time