KERING CORPORATE General Services Support (L.68/99)
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Manager of Kering Italia developing General Services’ improvements.
How you will contribute
- Cooperate in the ordinary and extraordinary management of services, supporting the functions of general services and facilities. The services of the perimeter of interest (e.g. services: reception, cafeteria and canteen - cleaning and porter, etc…)
- Daily coordination of service providers
- Monitoring of the elaboration of monthly reports to monitor SLA of the services provided to the employee based in Kering Italy Milan Office (E.G. company butler, shuttle, use of meeting rooms, car pool, etc .)
- Mapping of the estimated requested services for the site
- Operational support for periodic satisfaction committees for the services provided at KI headquarter
- Daily comparison also with technical facility and H&S team for ordinary and extraordinary activities
Who you are
- Degree or a diploma in humanistic or scientific field
- Able to use the Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the most common management tools
- High ethical standards and integrity and high level of discretion
- Highly organized and details oriented
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written; knowledge of French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time