KERING CORPORATE Head of Sustainable Innovation Watches & Jewellery
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
In the framework of its 2025 sustainability strategy Kering committed to boost sustainable innovation within Luxury. In particular, Kering announced its intention to create an Innovation Lab for Watches and Jewellery (W&J).
The mission of this Lab is to identify and develop sustainable and innovative materials and processes that meet hard luxury’s highest standards and enable the Kering W&J Houses to integrate these into their supply chains and their products. You will be responsible for the success of this Lab.
How you will contribute
- Conduct intelligence on sustainable innovation within hard luxury and initiate spontaneous research on cutting edge technics when relevant
- Develop a network of innovation excellence with researchers, labs, academics, accelerators and connect it smartly with Kering Watch & Jewellery Houses
- Coordinate applied research on sustainable materials and manufacturing processes in jewellery in relation with the Kering Houses expectations and needs, going through the innovation network of excellence
- Support Kering W&J Houses on incorporating the developed innovations within their supply chains and production
- External representation of Kering in “Watch & Jewellery Initiative 2030” with Cartier, coordination with all stakeholders
- Management of administrative part of “Watch & Jewellery Initiative 2030”
Who you are
- You have a trusted experience in Jewellery and Watch sector, either in manufacturing, product development or applied research, with an established network within hard luxury
- Knowledgeable about the art of fine Jewellery
- Sensible to sustainability and environmental topics
- An experienced project manager, used to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperative, flexible, used to work in multicultural contexts. International experience is a plus
- Able to have the big vision, as well as going down in the details when needed
- Used to work autonomously and to proactively drive projects and deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Italian and/or French knowledge is highly appreciated
Why work with us
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the social, environmental and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time