KERING Corporate Real Estate EMEAI Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will gain hands-on experience by supporting the Group Real Estate team in advising all Group’s brands and corporate teams in their retail development and corporate Real Estate strategy and implementation.
How you will contribute
- Support in advising all Group’s brands and corporate teams in their retail development planning and its execution across the regions;
- Analyse and research new markets and competitors in order to assist in strategy development;
- Collect and organize all aspects of tenant and administrative management of Kering owned and leased property portfolio;
- Support the team’s management in producing systems, tools and processes that improve Kering Real Estate intelligence, efficiency and ensure that all Group stakeholders receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information which allows them to make informed decisions.
Who you are
- Business Administration, Economics, Law, Architecture or Engineering university degree preferred;
- Knowledge in English is required;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attentive to detail, sociable and intellectually curious and innovative;
- Interest for Real Estate, Luxury, Fashion and Retail;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Knowledge of database management systems is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Real Estate team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time