KERING CORPORATE Technologies & Digital HR Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
We are currently looking for an HR Intern who will report to our Technologies & Digital Human Resources Business Partner for Italy and Switzerland based in Florence.
You will work collaboratively within the HR department interfacing specially with Tech & Digital departments. This role, within the human resources department, is perfect for anyone with a strong interest in learning more about all the processes and activities that underpin this area.
How you will contribute
- Assist in day-to-day HR tasks and processes related to employee’s life cycle ensuring delivery, quality, and compliance of all activities
- Collect and address employees’ requests to the correct point of contact/process
- Collaborate with all the other HR Departments to ensure a high level of service for the stakeholders
- Support in managing the main processes for the related area
- Contribute to the development and rollout of the main HR projects of the area (ex. job titles, skills mapping)
Who you are
- You have a degree preferably in HR, Economics, Business Management or related areas
- You are interested in HR domain, with a project management and problem-solving approach, able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools in particular Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI is a plus
- Proactive detail-oriented, able to regularly meet challenging deadlines
- Proactive & curious, with a think out of the box attitude
- Effective and positive team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent both in English and Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time