KERING CRM Roadmap & Innovation Projects Manager
Kering - Regular
We are currently seeking a CRM Roadmap & Innovation Projects Manager as part of our Client and Digital Department
Kering Client and Digital Department aims at accelerating digital transformation leveraging innovation, tech and artificial intelligence with a strong focus on customer experience.
Following the implementation of Salesforce at Group Level, it has been decided to create a Group CRM Factory to accelerate our CRM excellence transformation.
This will be the unique opportunity to federate initiatives and to launch a transversal CRM strategy within the organization to best serve our clients and develop their engagement.
Inside the CRM Factory, the roadmap & innovation team is in charge of building the key assets for omnichannel customer animation which covers:
Collect business needs & manage CRM roadmap
Ensure Delivery excellence to respect planning & guarantee quality
Support CRM innovations and new digital tools set-up
The CRM Roadmap & Innovation project management will report to the Head of CRM Factory with a team to be designed to set the most appropriate CRM agencies for the Brands.
How you will contribute
Manage the transversal projects & tools roadmap
- Collect business needs
- Manage transversal projects & coordinate all stakeholders
- Prioritizing tools & features development with strong collaboration with Kering Technologies (IT)
- Lead the execution, coordination and successful implementation of the all Change requests on Salesforce and all the integrated tools that define the Kering Group Core Model
Design CRM innovation vision
- Design innovation vision regarding customer animation areas of improvements
- Lead innovative experiments: select, promote and deploy relevant innovations developed by the Core Model solution vendors or any integrated solution
Ensure continuous improvement of working methodologies
- Responsible for all project management tasks of the roll-out which requires to anticipate, identify & communicate project deployment status & communicate to relevant stakeholders in regards to risks and impacts
- Adapt processes, governance and delivery methodologies when necessary
Manage changement management
- Contribute largely to the Change management process of central as well as local teams, to ensure processes & enhancements are embedded within the organization
- Design, test & deploy all related training programs
- Communicate the tools benefits & incremental performance
We are looking for candidate which demonstrate strong achievements in Digital & CRM Projects and products management, both operational and strategic familiar with Group / BU organization.
Who you are
- 5-10 years of experience
- Italian spoken is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in a “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Background in Digital Agency or digital / CRM consulting company with Salesforce Team
- Consultant Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is important
- uccessful track record in CRM / Martech / Digital Projects delivery
- Product Owner Agile methodology (Scrum, Agile PM…) certification is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Being able to advice senior management in clear language about the implications of their work for the organisation;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time