KERING Data Scientist
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
You will develop ambitious data science projects with Brands and deploy them in a production environment using machine learning stacks. You will also be involved in knowledge sharing with other data scientists in the team to create robust and innovative solutions.
How you will contribute
- You will perform statistical analyses and "deep dives" into the data to understand business problems at stake.
- You will develop, implement, measure and take ownership of predictive models, and present and discuss solutions with our business partners.
- You will follow research literature and test promising approaches to tackle complex business problems and you will share and discuss the findings with the entire team.
- You will be developing unique competencies or expertise in statistics, programming and data visualization and adapt them to the specifity of the luxury industry.
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years of experience as Data scientist, who has attained a Graduate or PhD degree in Machine learning, Statistics, Applied mathematics or another quantitative field. She/he should have experience or skills in the following domains:
- Successful track record in implementing Python machine learning algorithms (Random Forests, SVM, boosting algorithms, ...)
- Knowledge / experience with deep learning is a plus
- Having the ability to query SQL and NoSQL databases
- Demonstrated skills at data exploration, data quality assessment and cleansing, and using analytics for data assessment
- Demonstrated skill in the use of applied analytics, descriptive statistics, and predictive analytics on large datasets embedded into operational processes
- Developing production-ready code is a plus
- Devops mindset and capabilities is a plus (ability to build algorithms, but also to administrate servers)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Being able to work autonomously
- English spoken and written mandatory
Why work with us
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time