KERING E-Commerce Transversal Project Manager
Kering - Regular
You are reporting to the Head of E-Commerce & Marketplace and are in charge of cross-functional projects, you coordinate, and support E-Commerce/Omnichannel Product Business Leads and you are accountable of project methodology and final delivery.
How you will contribute
- Leading cross-functional projects, you are to define and drive project methodology and key deliverables;
- Coordination of multiple stakeholders:
- Building adhoc project organization, methodology and processes depending on challenges and involved stakeholders;
- Organizing & leading workshops with key stakeholders;
- Working closely with Product Leads (Frontend & UX, Checkout & Fulfilment, Marketplaces, Product Lifecycle) and Kering Technologies stakeholders (Architecture team, SI, software partners);
- Defining business cases taking inputs from brands, Kering technologies, operations and other group functions;
- Incorporating market insights and best practices.
- Accountable of the quality of deliverables and final delivery:
- Project budget & planning follow-up;
- Processes definition;
- Requirements documentation and translation in project tools: Jira, Confluence;
- Delivery plan.
Who you are
- A Business or Engineer graduate Master in Digital is a plus;
- A Digital, Ecommerce, Omnichannel expert with at least 6-8 years of experience;
- Experience of Agile methodology on cross-functional projects;
- Strong rapport with solution engineers and a deep understanding of the end-to-end development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of e-commerce and omnichannel, you have an extensive understanding of key components of an e-commerce platform: payment, fraud, UX, order management;
- Advanced usage of project management tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack;
- A professional with strong analytical, ownership and accountability skills;
- You’ve experienced retail & omnichannel environments in an international context, ideally in the luxury industry;
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time