KERING - Employer Brand Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Employer Brand Manager who will report to the Employee Engagement and Employer Brand Director. This is a position within the global HR Team.
The Employer Brand Manager is a role that sits within the dynamic Corporate HR team at Kering and is based in Paris, France. The role, which covers all of our Houses and all regions, requires the candidate to work within the Employee Engagement and Employer Brand Communications team on three key pillars of activity which together position Kering as an employer of choice:
Develop a compelling narrative about what it means to work at Kering centred on our unique culture, values and working environment
- Develop a content strategy in line with employer brand and HR objectives, focusing on initiatives such as Baby Leave, internal mobility etc.
Create a fully integrated social media and job boards strategy which brings our employer brand narrative to life with original and impactful posts, images, animations and films
- Develop an ambitious content calendar of posts on social media phased throughout the year to highlight our key initiatives
- Recommend, launch, develop and coordinate an Ambassadors’ program across all Houses and Regions to strengthen our employer brand narrative on social media and particularly on LinkedIn.
- Work with external communications team to manage social media posts
- Manage relationships with communications agencies and freelancers to maximise effectiveness, drive creativity, ensure financial efficiency and achieve objectives
Manage partnerships and events (onsite or online) with target international engineering, business and design schools in order to deliver the employer brand narrative on campus
- Define a campus management strategy and work with key partner schools on partnership activities such as the implementation of the HEC Luxury Certificate
- Develop activities which will positively impact our ranking in employer brand surveys
All three pillars require to be closely aligned with the Group’s global HR strategy.
- Build an effective network of internal stakeholders in order to align with wider Group and House objectives, to enable the sharing of best practices and to raise the bar in employer brand communications
- Manage a dedicated budget and reports accordingly
- Define KPIs and track and evaluate the effectiveness and business impact of all activities using a range of metrics
Who you are
You have 5-10 years’ experience with increasing responsibility in employer band, either in-house or in an agency setting:
- Specific internal / human resources communications experience in a complex, international, multi-stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated experience of delivering deliver strategic counsel as well as executional excellence
- A passion for employer brand and communications.
- Creativity coupled with executional excellence and rigour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The potential for wide-ranging future development
- Excellent presentation skills in English and French (bilingual native level). Italian a plus
- Proven track record of copywriting and proofreading in English and French for both print and digital channels
- The ability to plan, set priority and manage several complex activities simultaneously in a deadline-driven and multiple-stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an international, multi-cultural team, and also be capable of independent work
- Experience working with and managing agencies, consultants and budgets
- Affinity with luxury and fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time