KERING Executive Assistant
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
As Kering Corporate Executive Assistant, you will provide personal administrative support and assistance to more than one Directors and will be also responsible for enhancing the executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support, managing multiple projects and conducting other duties as assigned.
How you will contribute
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the executives’ office
- Manage the executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Plan and support organization of specific events requested by the executives, including problem solving, welcoming guests, collaboration to set up the event and communication with staff and guests
- Produce meeting notes and disseminate them to participants
- Organize and maintain official files
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with the office supply inventory
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
Who you are
- A professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an executive assistant
- Expert in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- An individual with a strong business sense
- Highly organized and can work with team members across locations
- Able to maintain performance efficiency, particularly under pressure
- Capable of balancing priorities and multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, driven and engaged with excellent interpersonal skills
- Discrete and confidential
- A fluent Italian & English communicator, French is highly appreciated
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team offering strategic financial insights into our business goals, and to play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time