Supporting the DOS and IKA teams in monitoring sales performance by running analysis on Sales results, Trade Mktg activities and Sales Planning forecasts. He/She will continuously collect and provide insights on key figures regarding the Channels and the Brands Performance, while elaborating reports and supporting the preparation of business reviews.
- Executing analysis of sales activities and marketing campaigns, preparing reports and summaries to be shared with the direct manager, the team and other key functions
- Monitoring brand distribution, running analysis and preparing reports to be shared with the direct manager in order to enable the definition of effective go to market plans
- Monitoring competitors’ trends and business results, running analysis and preparing reports to be shared with the direct manager
- Executing ad hoc sales analysis and reports on business results and other key figures, with the aim of assessing specific business areas of interest as per direct manager’s indications
- Supporting in the creation of a sales dashboard with Key performance indicators defined by the direct manager, working closely with different functions (Finance, IT & Planning, Customer Service, Product) and becoming responsible for continuous maintenance
- Supporting Direct Manager the coordination of cross functional projects and on other ad hoc requests
- Supporting the team and the direct manager in preparing monthly business reviews by: proving key figures, collecting info from different sources, preparing power point presentations.
- Enabling direct manager and colleagues to make business decisions aimed at increase profitability by identifying positive financial outcomes from extensive sales analysis