KERING EYEWEAR Distributors EMEA Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our EMEA Distributors team in our HQ in Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of Trade Marketing activities designed to increase in-store brand visibility, product presence and sell out in the EMEA region, working closely with the Sales team.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the EMEA Distributors Trade Mktg Manager in executing yearly Trade Mktg Plans for the assigned area and channel
- Ensuring the Institutional/Seasonal activities and special projects are coordinated with all distributors in the EMEA region
- Supporting EMEA distribution partners in trade tools forecasting and in identifying ideal timelines for trade activities implementation for all Kering Eyewear brands
- Coordinating the delivery of Trade Mktg assets across the EMEA region, facilitating smooth processes with relevant sales support Dept
- Managing relevant requests in terms of in-store visibility, making sure corporate guidelines are respected and activities are aligned with the global Marketing Calendar
- Supporting for the preparation of local sales events and trainings
- Ensuring the sharing and distribution of proper and updated trade Mktg guidelines on a regular basis
- Supporting in collecting monthly and quarterly sales figures from Partners
- Supporting in monitoring the channel’s distribution in terms of doors by country and by brand
- Participating in the Corporate Sales Campaigns and helping the Sales Team in the product presentations to customers
- Monitoring and running analysis of the competitors
Who you are
- A university fresh graduate in Marketing or Business Mgmt
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- An English and Italian fluent speaker, French is a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgroun
- Full time