KERING EYEWEAR DOS & Fashion Multibrand Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a DOS & Fashion Multibrands Manager, responsible for leading the Brands’ Directly Operated Stores business development process in order to maximize category penetration and channel turnover. He/she will report to the Head of IKA and DOS Fashion Multibrands as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Building Eyewear DOS yearly Brand sales plan to achieve sell out and sell in targets
- Analysing sales figures and foreseeing trends to drive forecasting, planning and assist decision-making process
- Working closely to the fashion house retail merchandising team to optimize seasonal buying and carry over assortment based on sales trends and distribution segmentation
- Constantly liaising with regional teams to set and implement training strategies across different regions
- Working closely to the fashion house visual merchandising team to enhance in store category visibility
- Designing appropriate business processes by liaising with logistic and customer service teams to continuously increase the service level
- Supporting supply chain and planning department to ensure proper forecasting and timely deliveries
- Carrying out store checking activities in order to monitor product visibility and collect market feedback.
Who you are
- A university graduate with 3+ years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in Luxury/fashion accessories/cosmetics/Jewlery
- Sales driven with the ability to expand existing business and identify and develop new opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Pro-activity in identifying and converting opportunities.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French would be a plus
Kering Eyewear is an Equal Opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Recruitment decisions are based on objective and job-related criteria in line with our organizational needs and our company values.
- Full time