KERING EYEWEAR - EMEA Customer Service Ambassador (French)
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Customer Service Ambassador.
The candidate will be part of EMEA Customer Service Team and he/she will manage all customers’ requests such as order taking, answering queries and questions, handling complaints, problem solving through different communication channels (telephone, Email, fax, chat, web) in order to deliver customer service excellence and maximize the business opportunity enhancing Kering brand portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Manage order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Handle customer inquiries using different communication channels
- Information research using available resources
- Manage and solve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Follow up on customer requests and queries
- Map interactions’ information according to standard operating procedures
- Create new business opportunities through a proactive approach
Who you are
- Master's degree (preference: Languages / Translation and Cultural Mediation)
- Native speaker or equivalent (level C1) in
- Additional knowledge of German or Dutch is a plus
- Please note that English and Italian are mandatory.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Work experience in a B2B customer service environment of advantage
- Good working knowledge of Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Plus: experience with SAP and CRM tools
- Plus: knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Plus: knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time