KERING EYEWEAR International Key Account Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking an IKA Manager, responsible for managing and developing the business with leading international optical chains and department stores. The main objective of the role is to actively drive sales and achieve budget targets by building and implementing sales plans of these accounts within the global framework agreement centrally defined. He/she will report to the Head of IKA as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Building Budget and Sales Plans by customer
- Building strong relationships both externally with customers and internally within Kering Eyewear, at both local level and HQ level
- Communicating and presenting to customers brand values and positioning together with collections highlights
- Negotiating, for each client, brand listings and spaces’ increase in line with the Net Sales targets
- Proposing assortment plans in order to maximize customers’ sell-out (category management)
- Building joint Sales and Marketing Plans with the customers, in line with global guidelines
- Periodically collecting and analyzing sell-out reports from customers and building action plans accordingly
- Visiting regularly customers’ top doors to ensure merchandising standards in line with the agreed plans
- Proposinge and negotiating trade and digital marketing plans
- Seting up and monitoring, for each customer, the most suitable supply chain process in order to ensure the highest service level and orders fulfillment rate (i.e. collaborative planning, automatic replenishment)
- Collecting and managing orders in cooperation with the customer services department
- Ensuring the highest possible customer service level
- Assisting the Customer Service and Finance department with invoicing and debit/credit notes queries
Who you are
- A university graduate with 3+ years of experience in similar roles of Account Management in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in Luxury/fashion accessories/lifestyle/cosmetics or FMCG
- Sales driven with the ability to expand existing business and develop new opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage your own workload.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Pro-activity in identifying and converting opportunities.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience in the Eyewear sector will be an advantage but not a must
- Fluent in English, knowledge of a second language would be a plus
Kering Eyewear is an Equal Opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Recruitment decisions are based on objective and job-related criteria in line with our organizational needs and our company values.
- Full time