KERING EYEWEAR IT Analyst EPM
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst with relevant experience in SAP CPM/EPM as part of our Head Office in Milan.
Will work in a modern and international start up contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects. In addition, the IT Business Analyst will be the liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects, which will be assigned.
How you will contribute
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to Group Managerial Reporting (Monthly Closing & Budget/Forecast) for Finance & Controlling department (based on SAP BPC);
- Understanding internal requirements by liaising directly (Finance & Controlling, Sales & Demand Planning) and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Project Manager for internal follow up of IT projects and internal customer satisfaction in order to propose updating and improvements.
Who you are
- Business Degree or Industrial / Management Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in a consulting firm or in similar role / similar projects
- Experience in projects related to Consolidated Monthly Closing process, Budget/Forecast process, BI solution.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC
- Plus: experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry
- Advanced level of English
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time