KERING EYEWEAR Junior Trade Marketing Operations Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Trade Marketing Operations Specialist who will report to Trade Marketing Operations Manager as part of our dynamic Go to Market team in Padova.
Supporting the Trade Marketing Operations Manager in managing the planning, supplying and reallocation of Trade Marketing materials. He/She will constantly collaborate with the departments of operation to grant the distribution of Trade Marketing Materials, while continuously collect and provide insights through reports to support the marketing department in the development of strategies.
How you will contribute
- Manage the planning and supplying processes of the key Trade Marketing centralized materials (POP, incentives, GWP promotional articles), in collaboration with Visual Merchandising team, based on forecast, average trends and distribution objectives
- Monitor the available stock of Trade Marketing materials and, when needed, plan the stock materials deliveries with suppliers
- Elaborate and consolidate the demand planning file of centralized materials (POP, GWP, Incentive) at global level
- Monitor the Trade Marketing material allocation and its reallocation, based on markets/channels requests and distribution strategies
- Support logistic with Trade Marketing materials entry/exit volumes forecast and shipping to secondary warehouses
- Draw up reports and presentations about the trend of consumption of materials (POP, GWP, Incentive) and stock levels
- Draw up KPI report about logistic processes related to Trade Marketing, highlight through weekly reports unforeseen events and critical situation (also potential ones)
- Support markets during the order entry and POP materials allocation phases
- Interface with IT team to design and develop SAP tools and reports to meet new needs expressed by markets or HQ
- Create and maintain tables and SAP transactions about management and distribution of coded Trade Marketing materials
Who you are
- Prior experience (2/3 years) in Planning, Material Planning or Logistic Planning
- Advanced expertise in Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English, both spoken and written
- Time management, strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Curious, fast learner and committed
- Critical thinking: ability to identify issues, make recommendations for improvement, achieve consensus and support implementation
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time