KERING EYEWEAR - Legal Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a Legal Intern who will be part of the Legal team in our HQ in Milan.
You will have the possibility to acquire legal skills in the specific industry of the Company, experiencing a high level of professional and personal development in a fast-paced and innovative environment, while continuously upgrading skills on legal matters related to the business of the Company.
Furthermore, you will be involved in various organizational activities enabling you to learn to recognize the complexity, risks and opportunities originating from business strategies.
How you will contribute
- Report research findings (both online and offline), drafting memos and preparation of standard documentation.
- Assist with drafting and revising of different kinds of Legal documentation (Commercial Agreements, Services Agreements, Corporate documents, etc…both in English and Italian)
- Assist the colleagues in the management of relevant IP issues.
- Assist the colleagues in dealing with external firms and other group brands, alongside the manager, assist other departments by giving legal advice and assistance on contractual and non-contractual matters.
Who you are
- A University graduate in Law
- An English fluent speaker with excellent verbal and communication skills
- An IP knowledge with particular regard to Design will be considered a plus
- A profile with advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A person with strong attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Passionate, flexible individual with a proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Team worker
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time