KERING EYEWEAR Press Office Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Press Office Intern, reporting to the PR Manager as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Manage daily press review and clippings
- Monitor online and social visibility
- Manage samples movement and shipments
- Support in samples orders’ management and coordinate deliveries
- Prepare weekly and monthly press reporting
- Prepare specific reports related to brands dedicated PR activities
- Provide support in the organization of seasonal events
- Provide general support in daily press office activities
Who you are
- A fresh university graduate
- With strong attention to details and accuracy
- With ability to work effectively under pressure
- With strong teamwork aptitude
- Time and priorities management
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time