KERING EYEWEAR - Stagiaire Colours & Materials
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Colours & Materials Stagiaire who will support our internal Creative Function in developing Kering Eyewear’s brand Portfolio.
How you will contribute
You will be part of our dynamic Creative Area based in Kering Eyewear’s Padova Head Quarters. As a Colours & Materials Stagiaire you will work closely with the rest of the Creative team by creating and bringing to life the Creative Director’s vision for all the company’s brands.
- draft rendering images for the Digital sales campaign with Illustrator,
- search general fashion trends and creative inspirations on colors and materials details, with a specific focus on the global Eyewear sector,
- create mood and trend boards supporting the Design team,
- source materials and suppliers, managing the internal material archive,
- ensure ongoing communication with all the involved internal stakeholders, as well as external material suppliers.
Who you are:
- educated to degree level in a Fashion and Luxury Design discipline, preferably in Accessories or Eyewear categories,
- advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator as well as Microsoft Office,
- experienced in a fast paced and time sensitive international Fashion company
- fluent in English,
- excellent communicator,
- strongly focused on results and respect of deadlines,
- able to prioritize multiple tasks and requests, while working under pressure,
- passionate for Kering Eyewear’s brand portfolio design aesthetic,
- authentic curios spirit and innovative mindset,
- ‘Can do’ person with entrepreneurial spirit.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time