KERING EYEWEAR Training Specialist (focus on Products, Collections, Brands)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Training Specialist (focus on Products, Collections, Brands) who will report to the Training Manager as part of our dynamic Corporate Training team in our HQ in Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of Corporate Training activities throughout the creation of product training contents and assisting in our organizational tasks.
To be successful as a Training Specialist with us, you must have excellent interpersonal skills, good expertise in product training contents development and organizational attitude.
We are searching for someone with a little extra kick on visual and creativeness, able to apply his/her original point of view to contents development and implementing innovative solution.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the development of Corporate training materials: manuals, handouts and digital contents for training platforms
- Coordinating external vendors to guarantee an efficient work flow for training materials creation
- Guaranteeing the constant update of training materials, as well as the efficient distribution to internal target through emails/platforms
- Supporting the development of local training materials for special projects/initiatives
- Understanding Brands business model and objectives, with a major focus on Brand DNA, heritage, collections and product features to support the definition of training needs and learning path
- Working collaboratively with the different company functions (Brand Managers, Product Development & Design, Sales…) and Channels to identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses and translate requirements into training contents
- Supporting the organization of Corporate training events at Global and Regional levels
- Supporting Corporate Training daily back-office activities
- Analyzing competitors’ trends and monitoring new learning trends and tools to empower training efficiency and results
- Being curious and proactive in searching new and efficient training solutions and tools
Who you are
- 2-3 yrs in similar roles, with experience in product and/or Training environment
- Training content development know-how
- Good level of copywriting
- Experience in Fashion-Luxury-Cosmetic industries are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced Power Point expertise, with proved graphic skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods as well as learning digital tools
- English and Italian fluent speaker, any additional language is a plus
- Strongly focused on results and respectful of deadlines
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication ability
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Full time