KERING Facility Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Manager of Kering Italy developing Facilities’ improvements in Trecate.
How you will contribute
- Cooperating to the ordinary and extraordinary management of technical services, supporting the local functions of General Services. You will be coordinating all technical maintenances (like conditioning, plumbing and soft work), refurbishment approved related workstation and office change, green maintenance, etc.
- Coordinating service providers on a daily basis
- Monitoring the elaboration of monthly reports to monitor SLA of the maintenance provided to the employee based in Kering Italy Trecate Office
- Mapping the estimated requested services for the site
- Providing operational support for periodic satisfaction committees for the technical maintenance at Kering Italy Trecate Office
- Partnering with General Services, Security and H&S teams to manage ordinary and extraordinary activities
Who you are
- You have technical or scientific background
- You have a former experience in a similar role
- You are able to use the Autocad, MS Suite and the most common management tools
- You have both high ethical standards and high level of discretion
- You are a highly organized and detail oriented professional
- You are a proactive, flexible and curious professional, committed to teamwork
- You are a fluent Italian and English speaker, French knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time