KERING - Fashion Pact Intern (Sustainibility)
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Sustainable Fashion Intern to support the implementation of the Fashion Pact.
Working with a team of experts in the area of sustainable fashion, the Intern will be supporting the team’s activities related the Fashion Pact, in close relationship with Fashion Pact members and supporting partners...
How you will contribute
- Coordinate the collective contact list with regular updates etc.
- Organize and schedule multiple stakeholder meetings across different locations and time zones
- Document and follow up on all important actions from meetings
- Support the preparation of all necessary presentation materials
- Support the coordination of joint reporting activities and support the organization of events (online & offline)
Who you are
- Excellent organizational skills and structured approach to project work - A strategic thinker, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in using all Microsoft office packages, especially Power Point
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a pro-active approach
- Ability to work independently and manage own time
- Fluency in the English language
- An interest in and understanding of sustainability and fashion would be beneficial, combined with a passion to drive the topic from within the business
Why work with us?
Would you like to take part in a historic coalition among the biggest players in the Fashion industry? Join us on a challenging project in an international context, where your inputs will be highly valuated? “
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time