KERING FINANCE Inventory Control Analyst
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
As part of Kering Italia Finance Department you will oversee all the activities related to stock management, under the supervision of our E-Commerce Controller and in collaboration with Brand Inventory Controllers.
How you will contribute
- Managing sales audit and reconciliation of sales
- Managing inbound flow and related reports
- Checking and reconciliating purchases from main suppliers
- Managing pricing alignment and control
- Preventing and monitoring inventory discrepancies, ensuring they can be reconciled
- Filling sales & margin file
- Managing monthly reconciliations between inventory and accounting
- Supporting the team in carrying out annual stock-takes, investigating the discrepancies and posting the results
- Managing stock adjustments
- Mastering relationship with vendors in order to manage deliveries, pick up of goods and check documents and information shared
- Managing return flow to vendor and related reports
- Preparing reports on warehouse information, inventory, on time crossing of goods and products assortment
Who you are
- You have University degree in Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering, or similar
- You have a former experience at least as stock controller in a multinational environment
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- You are results oriented and detail oriented
- You have proven experience working cross-functionally to manage inventory discrepancies effectively
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English, French/Italian will be considered a plus
- You are familiar with MS Office tools (Excel especially); knowledge of JDA or SAP will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time