KERING General Services Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Manager of Kering Italia developing General Services’ improvements.
How you will contribute
- Cooperating in the ordinary and extraordinary management of services, supporting the functions of General Services and Facilities. The services of the perimeter of interest (e.g. services: reception, cafeteria and canteen - cleaning and porter, etc…)
- Coordinating service providers on a daily basis
- Monitoring the elaboration of monthly reports to monitor SLA of the services provided to the employee based in Kering Italy Trecate Office (company butler, shuttle, use of meeting rooms, car pool etc.)
- Mapping the estimated requested services for the site
- Providing operational support for periodic satisfaction committees for the services provided at Kering Italy Trecate Office
- Partnering with technical facility and H&S teams to manage ordinary and extraordinary activities
- Managing General Services cost analysis
Who you are
- You have a former experience in a similar role
- You are able to use MS Suite and the most common management tools
- You have both high ethical standards and high level of discretion
- You are a highly organized and detail oriented professional
- You are a proactive, flexible and curious professional, committed to teamwork
- You are a fluent Italian and English speaker, French knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time