KERING Head of HR & Operations Shared Service - UK
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Head of HR and Operations Shared Service, UK who will report to the Head of Kering EMEA HRSS as part of the Global HR Shared Service team. You will be based at the Kering Offices in London, Victoria.
To lead, motivate and inspire a high performing team of professionals across each of the disciplines and deliver exemplary HR and Operation services to all Kering Brands and corporate teams who utilise the Shared Service in the UK. To oversee and implement Human Resources strategies, policies, frameworks and projects that support and build upon the individual Brand needs for the UK in all countries, whilst strengthening the presence and business partnering approach of the UK Shared Service. Sustain and build upon a positive culture. To oversea and lead the UK operations and facilities team across all retail and corporate functions and locations. Supporting with day to day issues as well as new initiatives and bigger projects.
How you will contribute
- Manage a large HR team to align with the global HRSS and deliver with the core KPI’s and agreed SLAs.
- Leading the HR and Operations team to deliver services across multiple functions; Payroll, C&B, HR Administration, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Health and Safety, Operations and facilities and Kering Project.
- Develop strong relationships with Kering corporate in Paris and with all Brand HR teams to understand needs and ensure that service levels support their requirements and exceed expectations
- Devise Service Level Agreements with each of the Brands, and recharge budget, review annually
- Identify and minimise risk to the Brand and Kering – through experience and formal auditing
- Ensure that all transactional services are run effectively, compliantly and constantly be devise and implement new processes to ensure best practice
- Oversee employment relations topics at all levels and ensure all employment matters are handled effectively, updating and implement new processes and policies where necessary
- Oversea and support a seamless and transparent pay roll process which supports Brands delver a cost effective payroll process to all employees
- Be the escalation point for all queries
- Oversea and support the talent acquisition team ensure best practice and compliance as well as being an advocate for Internal mobility across Brands
- Oversee and support the UK Operations team – who provide H&S, and facilities support across all Kering Offices and many retail sites.
Who you are
- Experience of managing a HR shared service – ideally including payroll and benefits
- Expert knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Experience of managing a large HR team across multi disciplines within a complex multinational environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and unquestionable integrity
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Degree educated at a minimum, CIPD strongly preferred
- Extensive experience of Human Resources generalist experience, speciality experience a plus. Ideally in a retail environment
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- French/ Italian language an advantage
- Organised and process driven, great attention to details
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom