KERING HR Operations Analyst
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, you will be supporting in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Managing data input and data validation in several HR Tool (Workday, Service Now, etc.)
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistency with regular audits
- Interfacing with IT department for specific issues regarding processes and workflows
- Being focal point for specific HR project, managing integrations with third-party systems impactful on HR Operations processes, to provide solutions with the collaboration of IT
- Preparing Excel templates for massive data upload with follow-up activity and data check
- Checking and monitoring Work Permit
- Handling pre-hire contacts to retrieve mandatory documents, checking the information provided and managing relationships with local entities to activate internships
- Providing ad hoc reports and elaborate HR KPIs
- Managing letters production related to employee’s hiring and life cycle (promotions, change in contractual terms, transfers, benefits assignment, organizational changes, salary increase etc.)
Who you are
- You have strong technical aptitude and proven IT skills
- You are an excel expert
- You have HR background; university degree will be considered a plus
- Precise and highly organized professional, with proven relational skills
- Fluent English speaker
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time