KERING Innovation Project Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will pioneer tangible change in sustainable material scouting and a play role in enabling modern Luxury through innovation. Working with a team of passionate practitioners at our innovative in-house research hub, you will lead projects and initiatives that support our Houses in sustainable sourcing choices and drive the strategic value of the lab.
How you will contribute
- Investigating, identifying, launching and managing innovative pilot projects with our Houses, suppliers, start-ups and other stakeholders in our eco-system
- Collaborating with quality control, product compliance teams and with Testing Innovation Lab, to ensure chemical testing compliance
- Coordinating meetings, workshops and initiatives about innovative solutions with Kering Houses to engage, nurture relationship and drive the value of MIL
- Acting as ambassador of the MIL at conferences and start-up accelerator events related to innovation
- Researching and comparing new materials, solutions, processing technologies and technologies to improve MIL knowledge and material library, ensuring the database is organised correctly and kept constantly updated
- Running desk research analysis, due diligence and writing content on innovative technologies to deepen understanding of the current and the future sustainable raw materials landscape
- Taking care and coordinating compelling visual tools that ensure the work of MIL is showcased informatively and effectively
Who you are
- You are a highly organised, committed project manager with senior and trusted experience in running innovative projects with multiple stakeholders and managing different competencies and knowledge bases
- You have technical knowledge of chemical textile engineering and processes, wet processing (dyeing, finishing, pre-treatment, etc.) or materials science related to textile industry
- You are an open-minded opportunity spotter with thirst for innovation and insight to recognise the maturity stage of solutions, the ability to investigate and to carry out technical due diligence
- You are experienced in compliance for performance testing
- You are a passionate advocate of sustainable development with focus on environmental science
- You are a multi-tasking team player who thrives in a fast-moving, international environment and has a positive approach to problem setting and solving, able to nurture team members
- You are fluent Italian and English speaker, with excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time