KERING Innovative Mobile Applications Expert
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will join a team of digital addicted with passion for fashion and lifestyle, designing digital mobile solutions and delightful experience for the clients of the coolest brands in luxury.
How you will contribute
- Identifying new trends in technology, business needs and clients’ habits and translating them in possible solutions and opportunities
- Making new ideas stronger and more concrete with rapid prototypes to better evaluate the potential of the solutions and move rapidly to pilot phase
- Surprising brands stakeholders with disrupting solutions in line with vision and goals and aligned with business priorities
- Supporting the apps product owner in managing both technical and developers’ teams
- Designing solution perfectly integrated in the ecosystem of mobile apps and in agreement with Kering architecture guidelines
- Defining the funnel strategy and KPIs to move from ideas to prototype, managing pilot and rollout phases in line with product owner strategy and brand priorities
- Supporting apps product owners and brands in training final users and getting new ideas and feedback from the field
- Collaborating with Innovation area to propose area of research, trending needs for clients and store employees, and evaluating ideas to be tested on the field
Who you are
- An Engineering or Computer Science graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in Luxury and Fashion
- Knowledgeable of retail and CRM processes. Experience in store is a plus
- An innovative mobile app expert with excellent mobile apps technical skills and a clear vision on how to create value using innovative solutions in store
- An expert on UX/UI and native iOS application design and development with excellent project management and analytical skills
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with strong presentation, training and internal marketing skills
- A client focused and results oriented person with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about innovation and technology with the ability to guess future trends and radical shift in the people’s lives and the audacity to propose new not intuitive technology solution
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time