KERING Integration and Coordination Project Analyst
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
Your main mission is to support and ensure the monitoring, animation and control of construction/fit-out projects in Italy. Your principal missions will be the following:
- Implement our Construction methodology including reporting dashboards
- Manage and monitor several complex projects
- Be the point of contact for all stakeholders and sponsors
- Analyze costs & deadlines
- Ensure regular reporting to the Integration & Coordination Manager for all the projects
- Control the construction procedure: purchase orders, contracts, invoice approvals,…
- Create a database of all the construction projects
Who you are
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Italian and English mandatory, French is a plus
- Capable of managing and monitoring several complex projects
- Understand client needs and constraints
- Organized and thorough team player, with good interpersonal skills and respect for deadlines
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time