KERING Junior Credit Collection Representative (fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will form an important part of the Credit Collection team, managing the payment registrations and supporting the team in the daily activities. This stimulating opportunity will allow you to work in credit collection for our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Carry out daily accounting registrations of our customers’ credit collection
- Record missing collections and correct the previous registrations in collaboration with the Accountancy team
- Verify monthly allowances and intercompany accounts
Who you are
- A high school graduate, a bachelor’s degree in economics would be a plus
- An expert in using MS Office, especially Excel, JDE and SAP applicative knowledge would be a plus
- An analytical individual with a good eye for detail
- A collaborative team player with a strong sense of priorities and a problem-solving attitude
- Able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time