KERING Mobile Applications Product Owner
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will join a team of digital addicted with passion for fashion and lifestyle, designing digital mobile solutions and delightful experience for the clients of the coolest brands in luxury.
How you will contribute
- Shaping the solution vision and roadmap with key business partners
- Engaging with brands stakeholders making sure vision and goals are aligned with business priorities
- Defining priorities and anticipating brands needs within scope, resources and time constrains
- Leading the solution design by coordinating internal and external teams
- Overseeing the development stage with Tech Department
- Ensuring final users’ satisfaction and adoption by defining and evaluating business KPIs and value generated by the solution
- Defining training needs and collecting feedback from the final users in accordance to the brand rollout strategy
- Collaborating with other Digital Departments to design and implement a fully omnichannel experience
- Shaping a coherent apps ecosystem by collaborating with other applications product owners
Who you are
- An Economic or Engineering graduate. Postgraduate study as a plus
- A CRM and Retail specialist with at least 6 years’ experience in luxury brands
- A professionist with a strong vision on how to reinvent client experience in a new era of hyper-personalised, engaging client relationship
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce Platform is a plus
- An expert in client experience strategy with strong project management and analytical skills
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with strong presentation, training and internal marketing skills
- A client focus and results oriented person with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about innovation and technology with the ability to guess future trends and radical shifts in people’s lives and the audacity to propose new not intuitive solutions
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French as an important plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time