KERING OPERATIONS After Sales Front Office Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
You will be an integral part of the After Sales Operations team, delivering the highest level of after sales customer service, in line with our company’s vision, mission and policies, in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customers’ needs and expectations. You will deal with worldwide Directly Operated Stores (DOS), wholesalers and the representatives from various regions, in a multilingual, multicategory, multibrand team.
How you will contribute
- Complete customer request analysis and deliver complete and prompt feedback to the front end team by following these procedures:
- Open tickets (if not already opened by front end)
- Receive / check tickets from front end
- Evaluate tickets & technical issues (via photos and/or physically)
- Estimate the potential cost and time of repair
- Reroute tickets & damaged products
- Manage the order and planning of spare parts
- Escalate requests (if needed)
- Solve and close the tickets
- Adhere to internal procedures and cooperate with all the other functions involved in the after sales process (front end, back office, production business units/repair centres)
- Ensure the continuous update of system tickets in order to guarantee the after sales process traceability end-to-end
- Produce and analyse reports on the after sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement
Who you are
- An After Sales Representative with at least 2 years’ experience in after sales/customer service or in a department liaising with customers, preferably within the fashion/luxury industry
- A university graduate
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- An excellent communicator able to work and interact well with individuals from all levels of an organisation as well as suppliers
- A collaborative team player with a strong sense of priorities and a problem solving attitude
- An independent worker who is able to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in English, French and Italian, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time