KERING OPERATIONS Customer Service Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
You will form an integral part of the Customer Service Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, providing exceptional service to stores and internal clients. You will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation with divers departments within our company. This invigorating role will allow you to provide optimal customer service to the clients of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Use our organisation’s internal mainframe systems to manage the orders received during sales campaigns as well as the prices and delivery of goods
- Adhere to precision, quality and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
- Provide top quality customer service by answering customer inquiries/issues as required
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Contribute to the development and execution of planned activities
- Facilitate the collection of information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
Who you are
- A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate)
- A customer service representative with at least 2 years’ experience in customer service or in a department liaising with customers (preferably within the fashion/luxury industry)
- An expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organisation and suppliers
- A collaborative problem solver who is able to prioritise
- A proactive detail-oriented person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken (good knowledge of either French or German would be an advantage)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time