KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Invoicing Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
You will form an integral part of the Invoicing Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit and will collaborate with various department in order to accurately process and track invoicing. This exciting role will allow you to work in invoicing for our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Ensure regularity, quality and timing of actions required to process and track pro forma invoices, credit notes and debit notes according to standard operating procedures
- Interact and collaborate with your finance, customer service, customs, transport, warehouse and credit collection colleagues as well as with banks and the chamber of commerce
- Work with both internal and external customers to resolve any issues, questions, disputes and requests related to invoicing
Who you are
- A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate in economics)
- Preferably an individual with at least 3 years’ experience in invoicing within a multinational fashion company
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A strong team player who is driven to achieve the best results possible
- Extremely organised and methodological with high attention to detail
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Preferably experienced in AS400
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time