KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Procurement Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
Provide general services including continuous improvement of facility and procurement of all services required to support the company. Monitor maintenance and order management with necessary instruments for cost and service control.
How you will contribute
- Order issue
- Ensure regularity, quality and timing of actions required to process purchasing orders
- Collaborate with suppliers to support and better coordinate internal activities
- Plan and monitor regular maintenance by controlling and updating ad hoc reports
- Analyze and monitor purchases
- Regularly assess LGL consumables supply requirements
- Support the car process for the most operational side (claims management, maintenance planning, etc.)
- Support the travel process for training people and for cost management
Who you are
- High School graduate; Bachelor Degree in Economics would be preferred
- Fluent in Italian and English; German knowledge would be a plus
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel)
- A person with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive team player
- A cooperative individual able to prioritize with a problem solving attitude
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time