KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Security & Safety Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will support the activities of the Security department by monitoring the results, developing analysis ensuring continuous improvement of processes.
You will provide a strategic contribution to the management of security activities, maintaining a direct relationship with all the structures that report directly and functionally to the LGI Security department, monitoring the correct application of all the procedures necessary to support the processes, aimed at ensuring a high level of safety and quality for the protection of all persons, goods, structures and installations.
You will support the management of security suppliers in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of current regulations and certifications.
How you will contribute
- Monitoring the application of procedures to support security processes by monitoring the activities of security personnel, verifying the correct management of all the records deriving from the security activity and verifying the compliance with the provisions of certifications and regulations in force
- Monitoring all the activities necessary to comply with the provisions of the federal labor law in industry, crafts and commerce
- Analyzing security incidents that occur within the scope of LGI by launching the related investigations
- Managing audits with the certification bodies on safety and fire prevention
Who you are
- High School graduate; Bachelor Degree in Economics would be considered a plus
- Fluent Italian and English speaker; German knowledge would be a plus
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Professional with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive team player,
- Problem solver, able to prioritize
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time