KERING OPERATIONS Ready To Wear CAD Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will support the RTW CAD team, ensuring the realisation of positioning, the optimisation of raw material usage and the shipping in electronic and paper format of all information in order to execute the cut. You will also ensure the control and input of a series of information in tables to analyse the technical data linked to paper patterns, positioning and consumptions.
How you will contribute
- Prepare and create the pattern positioning
- Manage the optimisation of the raw material consumptions
- Make and monitor the paper pattern shipments and control the customers’ deliveries
Who you are
- A technical clothing high school graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in the luxury goods CAD process
- Knowledgeable about clothing patterns, the CAD system and the AS400 platform
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- A skilled problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in Italian and with a good knowledge of English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving production team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time