KERING OPERATIONS Ready to Wear Receptionist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be part of our team in Novara and you will be a key contributor for the management of the activities related to welcoming external visitors, calls and all back office activities. You will also be in charge of the management of guests.
How you will contribute
- Front office for external visitors, Italian and international
- Calls management
- Organization of meeting rooms (location, transfers, etc.)
- Organization of transferring guests and colleagues
- Organization of external commissions
- Back office activities
- Car fleet management
Who you are
- Experienced in similar roles
- An individual with excellent predisposition to problem solving
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- A candidate with foreign languages or humanistic background
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time