KERING OPERATIONS RFID Activation Lead
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of processes and solutions that allow products and flows traceability across WW operations, enabling an integrated visibility from production to central distribution, regional logistics and returns.
How you will contribute
- Support projects design, planning and execution in a multi-brand and omni-channel complex environment, with specific focus on RFID technology
- Engage and coordinate key stakeholders of each project initiative, with particular focus on external providers.
- Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment, and share projects value to reach expected goals
- Define and monitor projects budget and expenses with related ROI
- Analyze and design possible evolution of existing equipment and processes to improve efficiency and efficacy both for projects customers and logistics operations
- Promote initiatives that aims to expand the application field of RFID technology within WW Integrate logistics, setting it as standard for selected operations
- Define, review and analyze on regular basis status of WW RFID initiatives (KPIs)
- Root cause analysis on gaps between target and actual performances Vs Budget or Forecast, identify corrective actions, define mitigation and recovery plan
- Gather regular updates at WW level on traceability running processes in terms of efficacy, performances and costs: formalize and maintain synthetic reporting for clients and top management
- Review and analyze on monthly basis and in coordination with Finance department the classification of all costs belonging to traceability initiatives (investments plan and running costs)
- Gather data from brands/regions on expected volumes, impacts of active and upcoming projects and other qualitative information for the next Budget/Forecast horizon
- Quantify possible savings/costs increase related to projects
Who you are
- You are graduated in Mechanical or Management Engineering, educational experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Transportation as a plus
- A professional with solid work experience in project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
- Familiar with RFID technology
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word), SAP and BI Tools
- You have strong project management capabilities and a leadership attitude
- Able to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Cooperative, team worker with a positive attitude and excellent communication capabilities
- Result oriented, analytical, flexible and self-motivated
- Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
- Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
- Avallabile to travel (about 25%)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time