KERING OPERATIONS RTW Logistic Administration Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
The candidate will be integrated in the RTW Logistic Administration team to support the administration of the supply chain procedures related to our multibrand sample collections.
How you will contribute
- Issuing, checking and monitoring invoices for sample and production activities
- Keeping accounting records of invoices
- Creating and updating budget reports
- Planning and tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Preparing shipments and custom clearance documents
- Managing communications with suppliers and internal stakeholders
Who you are
- A professional with at least 3 years experience in accounting and business administration
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- A pro-active individual with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and prioritize efficiently
- An economics or accounting graduate
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time