KERING OPERATIONS Soft Accessories Compliance Back Office Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Novara - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Soft Accessories Technical Office and be responsible for the qualitative support and compliance in order to meet the high quality standards required by the brand. This exciting role will allow you to work in product quality and compliance for a top luxury brand and to enhance your vast array of indispensable skills even further.
How you will contribute
- Support the product developers and the technical office during the collection reviews
- Fill in and update the product technical sheets in accordance with the Kering protocol and the international regulations
- Monitor and analyze the chemical/physical lab test results
- Manage the labeling with the label producers
- Work in close partnership with the Product Development, the Technical Office, the Quality control, the Production Planning, the Customer service and the Quality Assurance and Logistic Compliance teams of the different brands.
- Manage the Supply Chain traceability Database
- Manage the EP&L database
- Manage the Sustainability certifications
- Support the Technical Office for back office activities
Who you are
- A college or university graduate in textiles or economics
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, a good eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- A fast learner with an in-depth analysis attitude
- Highly organised and able to plan your work efficiently
- A proactive problem solver
- A great team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel from time to time
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS-Office (especially Excel)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time