KERING OPERATIONS Worldwide Transport Performance Analyst (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of the Worldwide Transport team, supporting the Worldwide Performance Manager in all activities related to the performance monitoring of the worldwide transportation of luxury goods. This role will be in charge of the control of the KPIs of transport suppliers with a specific eye on data sustainability-related and ensure the correct management of company certifications.
How you will contribute
- Ensure a timely monitoring of transport KPIs and investigate any deviation in strict coordination with the Worldwide Transport Specialist team and carriers
- Support Worldwide Transport Performance Manager in:
- guaranteeing an accurate management of Carbon Footprint Reporting, aligned with corporate standards, liaising with carriers and Sustainability teams
- analysing transport solutions aiming at reducing our environmental impact
- Collaborate with Worldwide Transport Performance Manager in ensuring compliance of processes through internal audits on transport operations and in updating any document related to company certifications
Who you are
- A professional data oriented, with a quantitative mindset and high level of attention to details
- An individual with a robust experience in logistics gained in a company with a multinational distribution network
- Master’s degree in business management as a plus
- A team worker, flexible, adaptable, and proactive
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Systems savvy with advanced Excel knowledge, and Power BI as a plus
- Sensitive to a sustainable way of developing business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time